When it comes to effectively completing your own Estate Planning, along with making a Will and preparing your Lasting Powers of Attorney, you should also consider a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan.
Thanks to another of our trusted partners registered with The Funeral Planning Authority and regulated by its Code of Practice, Andrew Douglas Wills and Legal Services proudly offers its customers throughout Essex cost-effective Pre-Paid Funeral Plans.
If you live in Essex you should contact Andrew Douglas Wills and Legal Services to find out more about Pre-Paid Funeral Plans because we are currently able to offer you several different funeral planning options to suit your specific requirements and budget.
Regardless of the Pre-Paid Funeral Plan you choose with us, you can rest assured your payment will not only be protected but will also cover the costs of your chosen funeral director’s services, irrespective of how much prices may increase in the future.
Key reasons to consider a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan
There are a number of key reasons to consider a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan as part of your own effective Estate Planning, including –
- Putting your funeral wishes in your Will is NOT binding upon your executors to act upon because they do not have to carry out your wishes.
- Savings in a bank or building society or even insurance is just a sum of money your executors are not obliged to spend on your funeral and is unlikely to keep up with their rising costs.
- The way you may pay for a pre-paid funeral plan is also beneficial since you will NOT have to pay the full amount straightaway if you do not want to because Andrew Douglas Wills and Legal Services offers its clients the ability to pay the cost of a funeral plan over a period of time to suit your specific needs.
- Often the family you leave behind just will NOT know what you want because discussing someone’s funeral arrangements can be such a difficult subject to broach.
- A Pre-Paid Funeral Plan such as the ones Andrew Douglas Wills and Legal Services offers can be used to guarantee your wishes will be carried out and that your chosen funeral director’s services will be paid for at no extra cost.
- At a time of great sadness, you will have relieved your family of an additional financial and emotional burden.
You can also rest assured you will have maximum security and peace of mind is because your payment for your Pre-Paid Funeral Plane is held as part of a Funeral Planning Trust managed by independent trustees, actuaries and investment managers in keeping with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Therefore, if you would like to arrange a NO OBLIGATION consultation to find out more about how we can help you to put a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan, please get in contact with us at Andrew Douglas Wills and Legal Services today.